Translate

Search

Slider

30 July 2014

Black or pink?

As soon as I saw these outfits I fell in love with them. You can find them at Envious.
Black or pink
Pink Outfit:
Complete outfit: Envious- Spontaneous with wowmeh, phat/cute azz applier for shorts (not free; it includes bandana, holster, top, leg warmers, bracelets, shoulder armors and skates)
Hair: D!va- Asami (group gift)
Pose: Label Motion- I’m too cute (in old free gift pack, 1 linden)
Black Outfit:
Complete outfit: Envious- Nena (not free; it includes top, pants for high slink feet and shoulder armors)
Hair: Argrace- Sakura female (welcome gift)
Pose: Label Motion- I’m too cute (in old free gift pack, 1 linden)

Envious doesn’t always have demos for its outfits but I can assure you that they have a good fit. In this case they have demos. I wear these two outfits above a mesh body so you can get an idea of how easy it is to place them on a normal body with the right alpha…and remember, shopping is cheaper than a psychiatristtazza nuova

0 comments:

Post a Comment